These are the current jobs available
Kennel Assistant required
- We are one of the leading kennels in North Yorkshire, therefore require our staff to have very high standards.
- Duties to include but not restricted to - dog walking, customer service, general adminstration, animal husbandry, cleaning, painting. A very varied role
- Previous experience with animals
- Previous experience of dealing with the public in a customer service setting.
- Must be an animal lover with the ability to handle a wide range of dog breeds.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Must have full clean UK driving licence and own transport
- Live within a 30 minute commute due to early start
- This is a physically demanding, fast paced role and requires the individual to be able to adapt to changing circumstances on a daily basis. Especially during school holidays so someone who is motivated and thrives in a busy environment would be well suited.
- Must be an organised person regarding feeding dogs and adminstration of medications
- You will be joining a small team therefore flexibility within the role is essential.
- Working on a flexible rota however weekend work is a must.
- Working hours - 7am - 12pm and 1.30pm - 6pm. Hours vary during busy periods and lunch times vary so that a member of staff is always on site.
- There is a requirement to work bank holidays including Christmas and New year
- Starting wage £7.50 per hour but dependant on experience.
- Uniform provided
If you feel this role suits you please send your CV with covering letter to Adrian Cowton, Derrings Kennels, New Derrings Farm, Raskelf, York, YO61 3LW or email email@example.com